1. What are cookies?
Cookies are short strings of text sent to the user's terminal (usually to the browser) when they visit a website. They are stored there and then sent back to the same website the next time the user visits. While browsing a website, users may also receive cookies sent from other websites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), which host other elements of the website they are visiting (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages from other domains).
Cookies, usually present on users' browsers in large numbers and sometimes remaining for long periods, are used for different purposes: computer authentication, session monitoring, storage of specific configuration information on users accessing the server, etc.
To appropriately regulate these devices, it is necessary to differentiate them on the basis of the purposes sought by those who use them, as there are no technical features that allow them to be differentiated.
2. Types of cookies used by this website
UniCredit S.p.A., with its registered office and head office in Piazza Gae Aulenti, 3 - Tower A 20154 Milan, would like to inform you that this website uses only the following types of technical cookies strictly necessary to allow:
- browsing and use of the website (allowing, for example, purchases to be made or logging in to restricted areas, "browsing or session cookies");
- collection of information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the website ("analytics cookies");
- browsing according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase, "functionality cookies") in order to improve the service provided.
These cookies are installed directly by UniCredit S.p.A. and, since they are not used for purposes other than the functional ones described above, their installation does not require your prior consent, pursuant to the provisions of the Italian Data Protection Authority in the "Simplified Arrangements to Provide Information and Obtain Consent Regarding Cookies" of 8 May 2014, and in the subsequent FAQs.
3. Managing cookies with browser settings