The 2019 edition of UniCredit Start Lab is under way!
The UniCredit Start Lab acceleration program is pleased to announce that it is now accepting proposals for 2019. Designed for startups and innovative SMEs that have been in operation for less than five years, the initiative gives a boost to new businesses through a range of different activities, from cash prizes to mentoring and network development services, and from management training to customized banking services.
To be considered for inclusion in UniCredit Start Lab 2019, applicants must develop and present an original and innovative business proposal. Applicants must complete and submit the following items as per the instructions provided on the registration website by 7pm April, 16:
b. Business plan
c. Consent form and release for the processing of personal data
Application forms should also be accompanied by:
- CV of applicant (and of any other members of the project team)
- Statement from the applicant (and from any other members of the project team) that they have no criminal convictions and have never been subject to precautionary measures, civil decisions or administrative provisions. Applicants must also attest that they (or any company they may have formed) are not currently facing legal proceedings or are involved in any other outstanding disputes.
- Executive summary of the business, startup project or innovative SME (optional)
- Copy of the applicant's identification card (and of any other members of the project team)
- Passport photo of the applicant (and of any other members of the project team)
- A pitch video of no more than two minutes offering a brief presentation of the project and the members of the project team (optional)
Existing companies should also submit:
a. Material describing the company (optional)
b. The company's Certificate of Registration from the Italian Chamber of Commerce
c. A JPEG image file of the company's logo
The registration website is online and accepting applications 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please note that your application package must not exceed 10 MB.
This year the UniCredit Launch Pad program will also start. The Program is reserved for Startups and innovative SMEs be founded in the North East area (made by Friuli Venezia Giulia - Trentino Alto Adige - Veneto), with a revenue of over € 250K in 2017. The companies have to be reported by an UniCredit local Partner.
To register click.