LUCIANO DI FELICE, VALERIO MANELFI, STEFANO MANELFI
Reset has developed syngaSmart®, a technology for small energy cogeneration plants (50 to 100 kW) powered by renewable sources. Its patented products are containerized, modular and scalable for plug-and-play use, and its processes are entirely automated - from the storage and drying of biomass, to pyro-gasification, to production, cooling and syngas cleaning, to the generation of electrical and thermal energy using endothermic motors. The main strengths of these smart cogeneration plants are:
• Operational continuity during maintenance by means of several parallel lines of production that prevent interruption
• Compact plug-and-play design that enables quick installation at any site (industrial, agricultural or residential) without the need for construction work
• No atmospheric CO2 emissions; cogeneration is already a carbon neutral process, while pyro-gasification, unlike combustion, does not emit CO2 into the atmosphere, capturing it in biochar instead
• No waste, as it produces electricity, thermal energy and biochar (vegetable charcoal) without any byproducts
• A proprietary patented technology that includes a gas reactor, a filtering system, a basic component (valves and piping) and software architecture
Info that pertains to enterprises and is displayed on this page is not to be read as a solicitation to invest -either directly or indirectly - in said enterprises. Any kind of decision that involves the possibility to be part of the firm's equity is to be read as taken independently from both suggestions and evaluations - either direct or indirect - made by UniCredit.